The Pitkin County Board of County Commissioners held BOCC Work Session - November 19th, 2013
Future Air Service Planning Study was discussed.
This study addresses the following questions:
• What is the changing technology of future aircraft serving ASE?
• What can ASE do to best sustain future air service?
• How would ASE accommodate these operations?
• What are the impacts and benefits to the airport and community?
• What is best for the future health of the community?
For more information, video of the Work Session and a copy of the study go to www.aspenairportplanning.com